- Spa Uniform therapies have existed since the classical times when taking bath with water was considered as a popular means to treat illnesses.
- The practice of traveling to hot or cold springs in hopes of effecting a cure of some ailment dates back to prehistoric times.
- Archaeological investigations near hot springs in France and Czech Republic revealed Bronze Age weapons and offerings
- In Great Britain, ancient legend credited early Celtic kings with the discovery of the hot springs in Bath, England.
- Many people around the world believed that bathing in a particular spring, well, or river resulted in physical and spiritual purification.
Uniform of ritual purification existed among the Native Americans, Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans.
Spa Uniform Today
- Ritual purification through water can be found in the religious ceremonies of Jews, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and Hindus.
- These ceremonies reflect the ancient belief in the healing and purifying properties of water.
- Featured collections. Industries Spa & Beauty All. Spa & Beauty. Industries Hotel & Hospitality All. Hotel & Restaurants. Industries Medical & Dental All. Medical & Dental. Noel Asmar Spa uniforms
- Florence Roby supplies high quality beauty uniforms, spa uniforms and salon wear for ladies and gents. Designer styles to fit the whole team. Buy today and get a fresh new look
- Vorei Designs offers a wide range of quality uniforms. These include Beauty Therapy Uniforms, Day Spa Uniforms, dental uniforms, pharmacy uniforms, hairdresser uniforms
- Spa uniforms Balneo. Professional uniforms for your wellness center, spa, massages, fitness & aesthetics. We design your personalised uniforms.